How to request your lessons
If you have a question regarding your voucher, visit our help page where we have answered frequently asked questions.
What is the ADI Network?
At the ADI Network, we have brought together a collection of the UK's finest driving instructors, ready to help you on
your journey to freedom and beyond.
The 'ADI' part of our name stands for 'Approved Driving Instructor'. All instructors within our national network have
been vetted to ensure they are fully qualified to help you learn to drive and are registered with the Driver & Vehicle
Standards Agency (DVSA), so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Our aim is to provide you with a safe and cost-effective way to begin your learning journey by assigning you to a local
driving instructor that has been verified.
ADI Network Terms & Conditions: The (not so) small print
Please read the following voucher redemption and booking conditions and ensure you're comfortable with them before you attempt to request your lessons,
as you will be bound by them. If you have any questions, please get in touch by email to email@example.com.
- Lessons must begin from the home address as stipulated on your provisional driving licence, or from your term-time address if you are at university or college,
unless otherwise agreed with the instructor to whom you are assigned.
- We will endeavour to match you with a local ADI Network-registered driving instructor that currently has availability to take on
new students. Should an instructor not be immediately available, we will retain your details until an instructor becomes available.
Alternatively, you may seek a refund from the voucher vendor.
- Your voucher entitles you to four hours of tuition, which must be taken over the course of two lessons, each with a 2-hour
duration, unless otherwise agreed with your instructor.
- We aim to fulfil your voucher redemption in the quickest possble time. However, in some instances responses from instructors take longer.
We therefore request that you redeem your voucher as far in advance as possible before
you wish to begin your tuition. We cannot expedite bookings required at short notice.
- Due to potential lead time in securing an instructor for you, we strongly recommend that you redeem your voucher no later than five
days prior to the expiry date to avoid the risk of lapse. We reserve the right to decline any voucher redeemed after the expiry date,
or you may be required to pay your instructor at their standard rate for your initial lessons.
- Both parts of your UK driving licence (paper and photocard) must be handed to your instructor at the beginning of your first lesson.
Failure to produce these documents will result in termination of the lesson or charged at the instructor's full rate, and any
voucher purchased deemed as being fulfilled.
- This offer is available to new drivers only with 5 or less hours of experience. Failure to disclose any prior driving experience,
or make a false disclosure of any kind shall deem the offer void, may result in a lesson being terminated without refund or
charged at the instructor's full rate.
- All other events are subject to your allocated instructor's own terms and conditions. We recommend that you request these and review
them prior to commencement of your first lesson, before any cancellation terms are enforced. ADI Network is not obliged to resolve any
disputes with your instructor once allocation has occurred, and any reallocation or refunds are actioned on a wholly discretionary basis.
- Following delivery of your first 4 hours of tuition, your instructor's standard hourly rate will apply. This may be up to £30 per hour,
so please check with your allocated instructor prior to your first lesson.